Sample Sequences

tjetzer

Does anyone have anything they are willing to share. It doesn't need to be complete or "good". I'd just like to see how others are managing.

Thanks!
Todd

I've edited six new songs down to ~2.5 minutes and my son has put beat tracks on all of them. New, over-ambitious profile is ready. But in throws of prop building so that is as far as we have gotten. PM me your e-mail address Todd, I and can send you last year's stuff...

Todd,

Do you still want to see some sequences in action? I can share a couple of mine that we've used to stress test V3 if you would like?

i would like some samples as i am just starting out and have 48 channels at my disposal so far and many more to come.

Sure. I can share my 1 and only sequence. I am guessing we will need to share the sequence itself and the preview layout. Where is the preview layout? I have no idea if the L.xml is the preview layout or not.

Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix.

Attachments

• Little Drummer Boy.tim
    1.5 MB · Views: 182
  • L.xml
    18.5 KB · Views: 103
  • e3b43893-1a56-4f48-99bc-849e19e0007e.jpg
    e3b43893-1a56-4f48-99bc-849e19e0007e.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 143
Brian,

That house is just begging for lots of lights!!!! I am also stunned that you have only "1" sequence!!

John

John,
I threw it all together in 2 months. Next year will be bigger and better. I am already scheming and have the go ahead from the wife. Her answer to me is always this : Do whatever you want as long as I can still buy my jewelry. So, as long as we do not go into foreclosure I am good to go.

My wife is just as supportive with similar trades in kind, but.... I surely do not have that kind of lighting real estate..... Enjoy the HUGE blank canvas!

My wife is just as supportive with similar trades in kind, but.... I surely do not have that kind of lighting real estate..... Enjoy the HUGE blank canvas!

It was only blank in the picture for the preview set up. I have 22 sets of pixels on the house, 32 on the mega tree and 4 on the arches. They are not in the picture but they are in the V3 preview.

I am not happy with it thought. The pixels are cool and the effects are awesome but they lack the "chrostmas feel". I plan on adding some wreaths, mini trees, spiral trees, candy canes, inflatables and maybe some stars as well. No icicles though. But maybe some of those fast tubes instead.

Sure. I can share my 1 and only sequence. I am guessing we will need to share the sequence itself and the preview layout. Where is the preview layout? I have no idea if the L.xml is the preview layout or not.

Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix.
is This sequence suppose to have just beat lines because it has on mine?

I found poking around for lor sequences in small channel quantities helped a lot. They imported nicely into LSP and then I could easily copy their on and offs by channel onto my elements.

Anyone want LSP sequences happy to share what I have, they are in 2.8 and loaded with timing marks, which I think makes it harder to share the lsp ones vs the small channel count lor ones.

Alan

is This sequence suppose to have just beat lines because it has on mine?

No, it is supposed to be fully sequenced. There must be another file that needs to accomany the .tim. Maybe one of the developers can tell us which files need to be shared to share a sequence. Or maybe the entire display setup needs to be shared as well.

For Now (And that should change this year) in order to share a sequence, you need to share the 'Vixen 3' folder. Sadly this makes it very difficult to edit/reutilize other users sequences.

But like I said, thats in the top 10 list of things we want to change this year to make it more user friendly.

Back