Scheduler issue

michaelc

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's me or if the 2 are related. Here's the setup:
  • Start Vixen 3, main software loads and preview window opens in the background, my preview flashes on then the preview window is blank
  • Running a show from 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM. The show consists of 1 program that has 1 sequence
  • Another show starts at 9:30PM and runs till 11:59PM. The show consists of 1 program and a different sequence
Each sequence is about 10 minutes and just repeats.

What's happening: Program 1 runs fine, but at 9:30, the 2nd program does not kick in.

Other oddities:
When I start the software, my preview blinks ( I can see it is there) but if I try editing it, the system throws an error.

Any ideas?

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's me or if the 2 are related. Here's the setup:
  • Start Vixen 3, main software loads and preview window opens in the background, my preview flashes on then the preview window is blank
  • Running a show from 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM. The show consists of 1 program that has 1 sequence
  • Another show starts at 9:30PM and runs till 11:59PM. The show consists of 1 program and a different sequence
Each sequence is about 10 minutes and just repeats.

What's happening: Program 1 runs fine, but at 9:30, the 2nd program does not kick in.

Other oddities:
When I start the software, my preview blinks ( I can see it is there) but if I try editing it, the system throws an error.

Any ideas?

Michael,

Sounds like a bug, can you get a copy of the error it throws and I will put it in the bug tracker.

Back