Selling it all

There are many thread's here about dealing with problem hoa or neighbor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pythan,

I wish I had been able to get down to your place to see your show. The video is awesome. Don't give in!

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support.. There is an update.. there may be a solution pending.. I am not sure since I have been down this "pending" road already twice...

So, anyway... my offer to sell it all is officially withdrawn. I kept adding stuff to the list and found I had WAY more then what I thought. I am glad no one took me up on this offer.. Man can you accumulate a lot of stuff over the years.. :blink:

New here, but wanted to say how sad it is to hear you give up the fight against some A-Hole neighbor. Sad state of our nation. I do lighting in hopes I can bother a neighbor or two. :lol: While we still have freedom in our country, I plan on exercising mine and having a whole lot of fun while I'm at it! Updated: Glad you are sticking with it. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Great to hear you're sticking with it. I had neighbor issues myself last year, but we've since resolved it and now my display continues to grow. It can always be resolved. And remember, you have as much right to display as he does to complain.

Most issues seem to be resolved by different/less hours of operation. Monitoring traffic. Putting up signs. Adding voice overs of rules on the radio. These things show your going out of your way to resolve the issue. Which can overrule a complainer that won't compromise.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dude, I always get sad when hearing someone throws in the towel giving in to complainers.....I'm glad you reconsidered. :thup2::thup2::thup2:

Back