Sequence color issue . 3.10u1 . Color noto saved

svaronalli

Hi
I created a par RGB, I save a sequence adding color with just fixture parameters, dimmer and color. I create a gradient or a static color, the problem is still the same. I play the sequenve and everything is fine, then I close the editor and I open again the sequence, now showing color White only. If I make again a gradient it works fine until the next close and open cycle. Tried also to uninstall, re install, restart, install on another PC (both win 10)
Any idea?

Is the display element configured with a color property that is configured to RGB? You can see / confirm this in the Display Setup in the bottom left corner after selecting the display element in the tree.

I assume this is an LED fixture capable of displaying any color the color property should be set to the "Any color" option on the image you posted. I would re-create the fixture with the Intelligent Fixture Wizard. The channels should look something like the attached image assuming the fixture supports 4 channel color.

Attachments

• Color.jpg
    Color.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 8
I made with wizard. But also the fixture has dimmer channel (1) and shutter plus some.extra channels as strobo warm.white and uv even if these last one I don't need but need to patch

Do you have a link to the DMX spec for this fixture? The image of your channels shows channels 2,3,4, 6 and 7 all being color channels.

It might also be helpful to create a bug ticket and upload the profile for the devs to take a look at as well.

bugs.vixenlights.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back