sharing sequence

barbotte

k here is the scoop ..there is about zilion of sequence out there from v 2 for people to share or copy and paste ... is there a way or a place where people can do the same with v3 ?? also with v2 i could open 2 sequence with 2 different profile then just copy the effect from 1 to the others ... is that possible with v3 ? and if that possible how do i do it ... with haloween comming fast there is no way i can do all my sequence in time so i need some help ...anyone has them to share
thanks

You can Import the V2 sequences into v3 if that helps.... then you can Map the V2 channels to your own V3 installation.

As for proper V3 sequence sharing, no, that's not easily possible at the moment. It's definitely on the cards for next year though, once the data formats are refined a bit more!

Thanks for the feedback.

im thinking sequencing sharing might get harder and harder the more elemental hardware differences we have in (Vixen) Version 3...RGB vs single color and single color vs rgb pixel and rgb pixel vs RGB.... the amount of mapping may not be worth it...sharing patterns and effects maybe better especially when pixels are used. basically the beat track maybe the most useful :) IMO ...i haven't worked with vixen3 so i cant say how easy it is to use vixen2 sequences ....

Back