Show Lights Projector on clearance at Lowe's

woodee

Picked up this toy on clearance today at Lowes for $27.25! Already had fun playing with it adding my own videos:biggrin:. The video quality is much better than I expected (they advertise it as 1080p native but I doubt it). It has both USB and HDMI inputs.

http://ishowtree.com/window-projector/

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's out of stock at all the Lowe's near me and they don't do ship to store. Guess they're selling out of what's on hand.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for these. Sounds like they're somewhat decent. I've got a new idea for small "projection cubes" that I just started pondering. One small projector each would do well and I'd like to have 6 or so here and there on my lawn.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's out of stock at all the Lowe's near me and they don't do ship to store. Guess they're selling out of what's on hand.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for these. Sounds like they're somewhat decent. I've got a new idea for small "projection cubes" that I just started pondering. One small projector each would do well and I'd like to have 6 or so here and there on my lawn.

458e1971981113b3db7c9bbc0b240a31.jpg

Says shipping and delivery is available maybe ship to your home . I would like to have a few myself but tried last year and won’t work with the solar screens on my windows .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back