Singing Characters...what was I thinking...???

Krampus

Ok, first, I believe this question (or cry for help if you want to be a jerk...jk lol tension breaker... had to be done) is in the right area, but if it's not....my bad.

Now on with the story... So it's my 3rd year and of course (in my mind) it’s time to step it up a notch. Sooooo I did what I see may have done and purchased singing characters. I ordered the Boscoyo Elf, Santa and Rudolph, but after several days of searching I haven’t been able to find any pixel wiring diagrams or suggestions. Am I the only one in search of this and everyone else is just winging it? Or is there a “President's book of secrets” out there that I just can’t seem to find or am just not privy of? Help! … ooor am I just over thinking it..? Is there any wiring diagrams or suggestion wiring patterns? I've seen one for the singing bulb, but nothing for these three.

P.SÂ….For some reason the Santa and Rudolph wiring (in my head looking at it) appear to make sense and seem logical, but that Elf has so many circles I havenÂ’t found out how to cross themÂ….yet.

2018 Display - 5122 Pixels
Vixen 3.54u
2x F16 v3 w/ 2x expansions
EDM Design FM Transmitter

- Krampus (aka Kevin)

Back