Single Channel Pumpkins

5childrensleep

I was wondering if anybody had any sequences they knew about or personal ones that they would be willing to share that are single channel pumpkins singing? I have four of those inexpensive light up jack o lanterns from Walmart, and I would love to see them sing to songs like "This is Halloween."

I'm not looking for animated faces, just again 1 channel per pumpkin.

Any links would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I will just slowly bang one or two sequences out over the next two weeks.

I have an 8 ch singing pumpkin set up with a few other channel/objects in there that could easily be removed or modified. I have 3 songs they sing to; This is Halloween (Manson version), Grim Grinning Ghosts and Thriller. I have them available in Vixen 2.1 version as well as Vixen 3.2 version. Let me know if you are interested and I will get them together.

I have an 8 ch singing pumpkin set up with a few other channel/objects in there that could easily be removed or modified. I have 3 songs they sing to; This is Halloween (Manson version), Grim Grinning Ghosts and Thriller. I have them available in Vixen 2.1 version as well as Vixen 3.2 version. Let me know if you are interested and I will get them together.

If you would be willing to share the Vixen 2.1 versions I would be very grateful!

Here are the 3 songs in Vixen 2.1 format. The audio will be sent to you in a separate file through PM. Let me know if you have any questions, and hope this helps.

Attachments

• Grim Grinning Ghosts Vix 2.1.zip
    71.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Manson Halloween Vix 2.1.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Thriller Vix 2.1.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 20
I see I can't send a file through PM, so if you would like the audio files send me a PM with your email address and I will send it.

Thanks for sharing!

Are the audio files stock" (un-customized)?
If so, we can obtain our own copies of the audio.

I have some Vixen 2.1 Pumpkin sequences with 1 singing pumpkin and 10 carved pumpkins I will look for and post later tonight. They were converted from some LMS files that someone gave me. I also have a video of them playing. I will try to upload that tonight as well and post the link. Nothing fancy, but it worked that year.

I know for sure I had run the audio files through audacity to adjust the volume levels so that all of the songs would play at the same level. If the stock songs don't match the start point, if I can remember in 2.1 you can add blank space or delete blank space from the sequences. If this doesn't work for you just let me know and I can send the files.

I would be interested in vixen 3 versions if you are still sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't find the video, and actually couldn't find the files, but I went back and found the old LMS files and reconverted them. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• halloween_vix.zip
    87.1 KB · Views: 20
Perfect!! Thank you!! First year with all my new controllers and I've been so busy putting them together and thinking about Christmas that I didn't get very far with my Halloween stuff!!! This gives me a starting point! Much Appreciated!!!!

Back