Snow machine/Fog machine controllers

Randomaker

I have been designing circuit boards and electronics for myself as a hobby for many years, and now I would like to get into selling some light show-related boards.
Currently, I have a DMX controller for adding DMX snow machines that do not have it built-in, as well as a simple relay board for automatically refilling the fluid for snow machines from a larger container. Both of these boards also work with fog machines.

I also plan to design and sell more products in the future.

They are both available on my Etsy store here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Randomaker?section_id=42081361

Last edited:
Nice. It would be helpful to provide a bit of documention, such as how-to-use, etc. I don't see a link there on your Etsy page. There are many different fog machines in the wild and rather than answer how to work with each one, a single document can explain the basics so that the DIY'er can take it from there. What may be obvious to you is not always obvious to someone who wants to implement your solution. Just a couple ideas...

Keep inventing!

Nice. It would be helpful to provide a bit of documention, such as how-to-use, etc. I don't see a link there on your Etsy page. There are many different fog machines in the wild and rather than answer how to work with each one, a single document can explain the basics so that the DIY'er can take it from there. What may be obvious to you is not always obvious to someone who wants to implement your solution. Just a couple ideas...

Keep inventing!

There is a link to documentation about the controller on it's page. I dont have any documentation about the relay board yet, I should definitely write something up about that. Thanks for the feedback!

Back