Spring/Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it would be a small crowd. I put a deposit on the room, but need to let them know this week. The cost is a little more than I thought because they rent in 4 hour sections, not by the day. That is not what they told me before, but that is correct. I will look into option 2, I don't have it yet, but I will try to come up with something.
Lou

Maybe.......

My wife has been after me to take more PTO so I don't lose it this year. She wants to go someplace as well, just to get away from home, and I think she likes these more than I do.

When is it? April what?

I was looking at July 15th.
This is a DIYC gathering, if you DIY anything Christmas, sure you can come!!!
Jeff? Is that you? how the H - E - double hockey sticks are you? I have not heard from you in a while!!!
Dan, I don't know anything about the NJ mini, so, therefore, this is a separate animal.
Jack, it could be a fun trip, plan on staying in Philadelphia for the weekend. It is only 15 minutes from where I am planning the get together.
Ken, we will be more or less in Ridley Park, in Delaware County, PA. I was getting a hall for us. I would have at my house, but it is too small, and I have a small yard.
I am talking with a local Church where my boys go to after school. They have a Hall they rent too, with very high ceilings. I will see what I can do with them.

Last edited:
Talked with the Church today, I should have an answer tomorrow about getting the room. We would have it from 10-4 on July 15th.

Okay, They have the hall available on July 15th, it is $300 for 6 hours so It would be from 10-4 as stated above. I will pay for the hall is there is interest. I would ask for a small donation to help cover that cost, but not required to attend. We can order Pizza or hoagies and drinks when we are there.
The hall is really close to I-95 in Ridley Park, Delaware County, PA so access is easy.
If you think you may make it, post here so I can see if it is worth booking the room.
Lou

Sounds like a plan lou

Thats Sunday I would be coming in saturday and staying in a hotel near buy.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan lou

Thats Sunday I would be coming in saturday and staying in a hotel near buy.

There are plenty to choose from close by. from red roof in to marriot. It is not far from the Philadelphia Airport, so you can search for that location for a hotel.

MY thoughts are we can do the normal show what you brought, maybe a for sale / for swap area. If someone would like to take the lead on getting door prizes together, send me a PM. If anyone has any ideas, throw them out there, we'll see what sticks!

Because this is a church, no adult drinks.

If there are some people coming in on Saturday, we can plan a get together that night. I am sure I can arrange something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back