Tapatalk

Tapatalk is the one that was installed when someone requested it. We did not have a mobile app at that time.

My brother recently got an iPod touch and I had him search up Tapatalk, I didn't know it was such an expensive app at $3! (When most apps are .99 I consider $3 high) But he also saw an app called TouchBB which is free. Maybe it doesn't have as many features as Tapatalk I don't know but it is free for both the forum owner and the user.(except for possible ad or nag screen but the full version is only .99) All you have to do is put the touchbb.php file in the forum root and it is ready to go.

Maybe you could add TouchBB support as well?

Im not sure that the " unread" button is working as it should it shows me a badge with a number lets say 20 but the reading plain is blank when pull down the reading plain and tapatalk checks for updates nothing changes. Not sure if it on my end or the other end. Looking for input or advice on what to do on my end.

Glaforce, I have the exact same issue. I mentioned it on post #99 but you did a much better job explaining the issue. Bottom line, I don’t think there’s anything we can do but wait for t to be fixed. I’m using tapatalk on an iPhone 4.

Glaforce, I have the exact same issue. I mentioned it on post #99 but you did a much better job explaining the issue. Bottom line, I don’t think there’s anything we can do but wait for t to be fixed. I’m using tapatalk on an iPhone 4.

You know if you guys posted screen shots that may help you describe the issues you are having.

(Hint: To take a screen shot press the home and sleep buttons at the same time.)

You know if you guys posted screen shots that may help you describe the issues you are having.

(Hint: To take a screen shot press the home and sleep buttons at the same time.)

Learned something new... I didn't know I could take a screen shot on the iPhone; that will come in handy.

Attached is a screen shot of what the "unread" tab looks like in the "Latest" section of Taptalk. Each time I try to reload, it remains blank... The other two tabs "Participated" and "All" appear to be working fine.

Taptalk.png

Yep thats what my screen looks like as well however when i went to take the screen shot last night it was somewhat working.

I've got the same blank screen on the unread tsp even though the badge says there are a number of unread posts. I'm using current tapatalk version on an iPhone 4.

Ron

Oddly, the red badge seems to always show 60 for me, just like in the screen shot you posted. Meaning if I go out and read a new topic through the forum tab it doesn't change my unread count from 60 on the blank unread tab. If I click mark all read it does reset the badge to zero though.

Ron

Last edited:
Back