Tayda Electronics Discount Coupon

OK...so where do you get these coupon codes? Or is the poster an employee with Tayda? I've been purchasing from them for several years now, and sometimes you have to be careful with some of the quality...for example I purchased some 1N4004 diodes, comparing with a DIODE Inc part, the lead diameter is much smaller so if your planning on being on the edge of things...but they are still fine and functional. The wafer connectors..aka...molex KK series, way good pricing and I've used hundreds of these. Of hundreds of LED's I've purchased (scoreboards) I think only one or two have been DOA.

OK...so where do you get these coupon codes? Or is the poster an employee with Tayda? I've been purchasing from them for several years now, and sometimes you have to be careful with some of the quality...for example I purchased some 1N4004 diodes, comparing with a DIODE Inc part, the lead diameter is much smaller so if your planning on being on the edge of things...but they are still fine and functional. The wafer connectors..aka...molex KK series, way good pricing and I've used hundreds of these. Of hundreds of LED's I've purchased (scoreboards) I think only one or two have been DOA.

Like them in Facebook, that is where I see them

They are posted on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TaydaElectronics They usually post one per month.

It would be cool if I worked for them, I don't think I would be able to do business in Thailand very well though. If I did work for them I would try to get them to carry more parts that we use though!

15% Discount Coupon Code : "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"
**Valid till 16 FEBRUARY 2016 ( 6pm New York time )

Back