Tell me what you think.....

oilcan73

I have 10 sequences for this year's show. Nine of them came from this site.
I have learned alot while making them work for 32 channels. Thanks is not enough for the opportunity to be a member of this site. So my gift back to the community is this, my first, I did it myself, sequence. Enjoy, tweak, use it however you like. A special thanks goes out to WJohn for his outstanding mail service and patience when it comes to explaining things.

very nice,

any chance of posting the others. 32 channels isa nice number that doesnt seem to be around.

thanks

Peter

No Problem. I have another 10 as I just finished one more.
I hope that everyone can use them. 32ch. is a good number for most
lots in the U.S. This is the first 3. I'll post the rest next.

Go to www.ilovewavs.com and scroll down to the Christmas section.
That version is called jingle bells techno. Linus n Lucy is on there as well.
It's under the "C"s, I believe "a Charlie Brown Christmas- Linus and Lucy.
Just about all those songs are on that web site. If you can't find them, email me and I'll send them soon as I can. Thanks to all for the compliments![

would you happen to have a secquence because i am running out of time and i have no secquence and i would like to do that song.
-thanks, Jared

rpez 3d,
Look through the rest of this thread, I have posted a bunch of .vix files along with my .pro file. All of them are 32ch. There is a posting for a site to get the music, also

--Thomas

I am new at this starting out with only 32 channels - I have tried to download the files but cannot do so. How can I get them.

Same here, just opens up in a new tab and does nothing....I would like to see these as well....running out of time......maybe you could zip them?

Greetings all. Just checked my emails, been busy with work. If you will pm me, I'll try to get you a zip file of them.

Back