Thanks to All

LightsByGreg

I wanted to say thanks to all that came to the Philly Mini! It was great seeing all these Christmas enthusiasts in the middle of July! It was nice to see some familiar faces again as well as some new ones. I hope everybody had a good time and picked up some great ideas. I know I did.

I'm sorry I couldn't get the LOR setup working today. I will be posting the guide with videos soon, so everyone can pick up some tips on programming moving lights. I think LOR's software has me frustrated enough to convert the LOR dimmers over to DMX and start playing around with Vixen. I just may be a convert...

I also want to thank this year's sponsors, Santa's Symphonies and The Demented Elf. Check out the other stickies in this forum for special deals just for Mini attendees.

Thanks to all who brought the food and desserts. Everything was delicious (!), and I think I added a few pounds after eating it all today.

I want to give a shout out to Brian for hosting the Mini forum as well as Lou, who helped with the planning. We wouldn't have been able to pull this off without you guys!

I hope to keep in touch with you all going forward. You can always contact me by PM at DIYC, PC, or LOR.

Thanks again to everyone for coming, and I hope to see you at the next Philly Mini!

-Greg

Great job Greg! Once again Ken and Debbie were kind enough to open their home to us and made everyone feel welcome!

Back