The Great Christmas Light Fight looking for new displays

AjayR

Hi everyone, with the blessing of your fearless leader he suggested I come here and announce we are looking for our new contestants for Season 7 of The Great Christmas Light Fight filming November/December next year. We have been instructed to have at least one lighting display per episode so the search is on.

We are also looking for interesting/different/inventive displays. And even though you've seen some large static displays before be assured that will not always be our focus. This is an art form that is growing rapidly and we would love to share your skills with the rest of the world.

If you have a display then PLEASE get great footage now while your display is up. You can call me directly 818-391-5670, email me ajaytvcasting@gmail.com or you can apply or nominate someone at www.lightfightcasting.com

We want to work with you, grow with you and share your amazing displays with our nearly six million viewers! Oh and let's not forget the $50,000 prize. And if you are not interested in the money then there may be a possibility to donate to the charity of your choice.

Looking for houses, parks, churches, neighbors, neighborhoods.

Thank you and keep doing what you do best - lighting up Christmas!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 2.13.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 2.13.31 PM.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 16
Back