The GRINCH

wjohn

[siteimg:bdf23bb968]17[/siteimg:bdf23bb968]

Here she is. This was the first board made and using the GRINCH V1.0 PCB.

The board is a direct replacement for the Olsen 595, cheaper per channel costs and still with the same interface and power connectors.

I have attached the Construction Manual, V1.0 to this post.

Just an FYI

I was trying to get a printout of the manual and the schematic but I keep getting the attachment .htm file only. I have logged in many times and still cannot get the pdf.;

Any suggestions as to why it will not download anything but the attachment.htm?

Do you stock the Grinch and SSR boards? If so, can you quote me a price for each plus shipping charges to California.

Thanks

Jim Doherty

Do not reply to this message by MEMPHIS7291 - he is attempting to make a fireworks controller.

These items will not download or open. Trys to load a 1x1 Gif

Unfortunately a lot of attachment links got broke after a server migration a while back - try searching the Wiki or PM wjohn to see if he still has the documents (keeping in mind the post was done 4+ years ago).

I'll second the request for info on the PCB for the Grinch. I am running 2 and have a 3rd ren-c that needs a mate.

Hmmmmm, I like building them, but I could use one Grinch. That wouldn't hurt. PM Sent

PM box full:
Hey let me know what you want for a Grinch shipped. May as well have another working Ren-C/Grinch combo.

Last edited:
I am looking for the Grinch Circuit Board, I don't want a premade one UNLESS that is my only option. I would like to build it myself. Where can I buy one of the boards. Also I don't have any other connectors on my computer other than USB slots. I have a newer board with no serial or parallel ports at all and I have no available slots to add in a random card for either. if either of those are required what would be another option for a board?

Scott

Back