Things are on sale and going fast around here!

biffklg

I went out to my local Menard's store and Wal-Mart and dropped a couple bills tonight. Got a case (18 ) of green and red 100ct strands and a case (25) of blue. Alos got 10 bags of 25 - 18" light stakes (learned from that mistake from all the snow this year). Got another 3 of each color of candy canes (red, green, white). Also got 4 packs of 30' ropelight in red green and white and 3 6' spiral trees in clear. Also found tons of tomato cages and got 10 of the 42 and 10 of the 30 inch variety. Had to take 2 pictures and stitch them to get it into one! The strands were about a buck each and everything else was about 45% off! Might see whats left after the holidays. The local Wal-mart had a lot of lights left, especially clear icicle. I bet they had 1000 boxes of those yet!

[siteimg:7053647163]155[/siteimg:7053647163]

I was at costco tonight, they have their boxes of 2 - 150 bulbs of clear for $6 and their Twinkle icicle lights for $7. Normal price somewhere around $15 - Lots of both in stock
-Don

I am going to use some of my stakes to elevate extension cord joints. We haven't gotten any snow yet but I don't want to worry about it!

Ben

Back