This motorized contraption has a driver in it..

Looks great. After spending hours programming Jingle Bells and the riding in it through the parade, i'm sure that song will be in your head for a long time. LOL

Looks very cool!

Could you make a "behind the scenes" video?

Whats in it? What batteries, what kind of music setup?

What kind of range do you get with that, particularly while you are dancing while running lights and audio?

Terrific prop!!! How much clearance do you have on the bottom??? You'll have to look out for raised manhole covers, edges of curbs, maybe rocks... Is it usable during rain? Might it need mudflaps after a rain?

Terrific prop!!! How much clearance do you have on the bottom??? You'll have to look out for raised manhole covers, edges of curbs, maybe rocks... Is it usable during rain? Might it need mudflaps after a rain?
The clearance is about 5-6". I sure hope I don't try to run up a curb! LOL
Yes, it is usable in the rain but not deep water..

What kind of range do you get with that, particularly while you are dancing while running lights and audio?

I don't really know yet. I assume I can get a few hours out of it. I have two 50Ah batteries for the drive and lights. The lights take about 3-5 amps average @ 26.5v. The chair with factory drives says about 8 miles. I only have to go about 1-2 miles tops and most of that is going to be very slow. It will do about 8mph and I am running about 2-3mph in the parades.. Time will tell

Looks very cool!

Could you make a "behind the scenes" video?

Whats in it? What batteries, what kind of music setup?

Thanks.. I have some build pictures but not much in the way of video. I have been posting the build for the last few months on FB under "Pixel & Props" page.

Back