Throw some prayers to the people of Texas

t.jo13

'With all of the flooding and damage
has surpassed all records they have they will requirè alot
to deal with

Always a good idea! I'm just south of Houston and only a few miles from Dickinson. We had 34 inches of rain in 24 hours from Sat. To Sunday per my neighbor's rain gauge. Our total is about 55 inches since Friday afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

Always a good idea! I'm just south of Houston and only a few miles from Dickinson. We had 34 inches of rain in 24 hours from Sat. To Sunday per my neighbor's rain gauge. Our total is about 55 inches since Friday afternoon.

My SIL and her family live in Friendswood. With all that rain, somehow her house didn't get flooded. It did all around her, but the house was just high enough.

I hope your situation was just as remarkable.

Houses on my street flooded except mine and my neighbor. I had about 2 inches left before flooding when the water started receding. I spent the next afternoon checking on neighbors and helping where they needed it.

Good to hear. Hopefully your neighbors and all the others down there will get some "nice surprises" as they dry out.
We are praying for you and the ARC has a bunch of our funds headed your way to assist.

Houses on my street flooded except mine and my neighbor. I had about 2 inches left before flooding when the water started receding. I spent the next afternoon checking on neighbors and helping where they needed it.

Back