Too Many Channels at the end of my Profile

Amigorick

I know I can delete one channel at a time on my profile, but I need to delete around 200.
When I delete them one at a time, after a dozen or so, I get an exception error. Can I just delete
them in one of the sequences and then save it as the profile to get rid of them?

Can I just delete them in one of the sequences and then save it as the profile to get rid of them?

That might work but make sure you make backup copies of things before you start.

Alternatively, you could just edit the profile file directly in a text editor. The profile file format in Vixen V2 is fairly simple. I do a lot of editing with a simple text editor instead of using the tools in Vixen, usually because of reasons you see or because it is just faster othewise.

I started typing up instructions but quickly found that is's not quite a simple as I suggest. If you get ONE little thing wrong, the profile won't load.

I can offer this - if you are interested: PM or email me your profile file. I will remove the channels you don't want and return the edited profile file. I wouldn't need any sequence files to do this or the audio file - just the profile .pro file.

Jimboha

Back