Topper

DrNeutron

Would anyone have a design file for a megatree topper?
A friend works at a facility that can cut steel and asked me if I wanted something done for my show.
I'd be looking for a 180 degree topper with 32 holes if anyone has a file for this?
Even if someone could measure one they have and give dimensions it would help.
Thanks in advance!

I don't use this one but thought the measurements might help. He has a half round also.
https://jboards.ecwid.com/Steel-MegaTree-Half-Topper-32-holes-**INCLUDES-SHIPPING**-p248665425
I made mine and can measure it later today, but it is 48 holes 360 degrees and I only use 24 180 degrees. The 1/4 inch holes for the hooks are less than the with of the pixel strips so they slightly overlap at the top. I'll measure when I get home later today.

Thanks! I'm hoping just with those dimensions I should be able to get one made.

Mine is about 15.25 diameter and holes are about 1" apart and about 3/4" in from outside edge. But like I said it's for 48 holes 360.
The pixel strips are about 1.25 wide and do overlap but not enough to cover first pixel at top. I posted pics last year here. Post #15

Thanks!
That helps a lot!
Gives me an idea of how far in the holes would be placed.
The place gave me a free CAD program to draw one up, but it is for enclosures a little hard to wrap my head around.

Back