Tough Holiday

FIRECOP252

Asking for prayers for my family please. With a heavy heart today I buried my Grandfather and as I was walking away from the graveside I recieved a phone call that my Grandmother passed away. It was like she knew we got him home safely her job in life was done. They are now in Heaven together and I know they are happy together.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a loving couple even death could not make them part. My prayers to you and your family. Sorry Lance.

Lance I know the feelings.My Grandfather passed several years ago,after the funeral we all went back to their house to visit.
My Grandmother chated with all of us for awhile and said she was tired and going to take a nap. We didn't catch it at the time but as she was going to the bedroom she said "Goodbye"

After a couple of Hours my Dad went to check on her and found she had passed also.The emotions were so mixed up,sad and confused that we lost both of them in a couple of days,but then amazed at how strong their love was for one another.

They were together for 68 years.

Couples like that are an inspiration to all of us.

My Condolences

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. Its a good feeling to know you have so many friends you haven't met but can talk to when the need arises.

Its a tough situation for my family but we all know they wanted to be together no matter what and we feel much better knowing they are.

Lance,
I am truly sorry for your loss. You are in Joni and my prayers. It is hard to express in words to a person the feelings we have for such a sudden loss of loved ones. You will always have the fond memories and those will remain with you for ever.
Your Fiend
Terry

Last edited:
I lost my Mom on Nov 28, 1999. I can totally empathize with losing family around the holidays. You have my condolences.

Lance, I'm so sorry for this news. Blessings and prayers to you and your family while your mourn -- and CELEBRATE -- both of their lives!

Back