Tulsa Gathering

I am considering demonstrating how to make a rotating Christmas tree, anyone interested? I can also show how to make a strobe from a disposable camera flash. Anyone interested?

I am considering demonstrating how to make a rotating Christmas tree, anyone interested? I can also show how to make a strobe from a disposable camera flash. Anyone interested?

Hmmmm........ the strobes might make a good addition to this years extravaganza....

Strobes? Yes... of course I'd like to see that posted so I can see it too. :)

Well guys, this rain in Tulsa/Bixby just won't quit!

The hobby shop is at the bottom of the hill and the foundation for the new house has been excavated so it is a muddy mess as is the dirt road.

It is possible to drive down to the shop if you wish, however your vehicle will get a little muddy. You can also park on the street and walk down but your shoes will get a little muddy.

In any case I'll be there rain or shine, everything is inside and there is a covered porch.

There is a address sign at the road, just cross the railroad ties and follow the dirt road down to the garage.

See you there!

Hey Guys,
I guess I didn't get on the email list and I forgot it was this weekend.
I just looked and saw it is today.
If you happen to check here and you are going to be still goign for a while, post here and I will head that way.
Thanks.

Well,
I went out there and I guess I missed you all.
Greg if you are still in town give me a call.
I left you a PM
Thanks and sorry I missed you all.

Well,
I went out there and I guess I missed you all.
Greg if you are still in town give me a call.
I left you a PM
Thanks and sorry I missed you all.

Didn't miss us by much!!!

Thanks to FG for hosting this little get-together. It was truly nice to put faces with the names.

Bill

And what a shop! I know that the Tesla coil has no real application at this point, but what a cool guy toy. Can't wait to see the Fire Shack once you get the contractors back to work (and through the bogs!).

Thanks to your wife and daughters for not only sharing you while you're home, but for being so dang cool about all of it.

Back