Tulsa Gathering

OU has a 2:30 game in Norman against TU, but I think I could skip out on that one and learn more about this hobby.

This is a man cave, isn't it David? If I know you, there's at least 2 65" plasma's on the wall, and we can stay and watch BOTH games!! :)

Count me in.

Sorry, no cable yet but if that is a deal breaker, I'll borrow a cable connection from a neighbor.

OK, one more week. I have finished the construction and the house foundation is a muddy mess but that is not a problem.

Let me know what you like to drink so I can add it to the shopping list!

I got the rotating Christmas tree running using the wireless FGII IGBT switching.
The Tesla coil should be ready to go.

I also have:Oxygen/acetylene torch
Plasma cutter
Mig welder
Bead blaster (fine sand blaster for small parts)
Bench lathe
Drill press
Metal band saw
Grinders
Oscilloscope
PIC programmer
Soldering station

If you need something welded, cut, or turned just bring it with you and I'll help you work on it or do it for you.

If you just want to play with a welder or plasma cutter, that can also be arranged!

Be sure to bring your hardware so others can see what we are doing.

Those of you planning to attend, pleasse RSVP so I can plan for lunch. I am planning smoked pork shoulder sandwiches (I am smoking the pork my self), hamburgers, and hot dogs.

And of course KC said he would attend!

Time: Saturday September 19th from 10:00 AM until whenever. Just show up for lunch at 12:00PM!

Place:
According to Google Earth the driveway is at:
35°59'40.68"N 95°52'44.53"W

Basically 117th South and 87th E Ave in Bixby.

11717 S 87th East Ave, Bixby

The shop is at the bottom of the hill, enter at the railroad tie driveway and follow the dirt road to the bottom of the hill.

I hope to see you guys there!

Well guys, this rain in Tulsa/Bixby just won't quit!

The hobby shop is at the bottom of the hill and the foundation for the new house has been excavated so it is a muddy mess as is the dirt road.

It is possible to drive down to the shop if you wish, however your vehicle will get a little muddy. You can also park on the street and walk down but your shoes will get a little muddy.

In any case I'll be there rain or shine, everything is inside and there is a covered porch.

There is a address sign at the road, just cross the railroad ties and follow the dirt road down to the garage.

See you there!

Back