Urgent!! I need Help with sequences

lightmaster 67

So I have expanded my channels a lot since my original setup. I have had light o Rama since 2018. The problem is that most of the sequences I bought from their site at the time are for 48 channels and I have 64 channels and also a dumb rgb controller now. I emailed light o Rama last year about it but they only refunded me 50% of my money so I could buy only like 10 of my 30 sequences that they have in the store that are updated for 64 channels and 32 channels of pixels. Which I think is dumb since I already bought all the sequences 3 years ago so I was kinda mad I had to repurchase them again and they only gave me 50% of my money to repurchase them so I only was able to do 10 of my 30 songs. Idk does anyone have any ideas? Also Is their a way to get past a protected sequences? Because I would like to edit some. Does anyone by chance have any of the sequences that they are comfortable sharing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are venturing into a grey area asking about breaking a Legitimate businesses product protection .

Was there a purchase agreement you signed with LOR ? What type of sequence protection does LOR have ?
Many sequencers can import LOR sequences so Diy'ers can manipulate them as they like.

You will need to live up to your moniker !! :)

You are venturing into a grey area asking about breaking a Legitimate businesses product protection .

Was there a purchase agreement you signed with LOR ? What type of sequence protection does LOR have ?
Many sequencers can import LOR sequences so Diy'ers can manipulate them as they like.

Ya but it’s kinda annoying that I bought it a few years ago and then they updated it and now I have to buy most of them again. They should have just sent me the newer ones as files or gave me a full refund so I can buy the newer stuff because now I have had to buy the same sequences twice.But also I also am wanting to modify some of they ones I have that are protected sequences but I can’t because it won’t let you I have also tried importing them into x lights but it doesn’t work either.

Also i have tired importing them into x lights but it won’t accept them.
Idk what the lor sequence protection is but it won’t let you view the sequence or anything it only allows you to play it.
Also I don’t think I would be stealing sequences since I had already paid for them awhile back. I just have 30 sequences and it would be a lot for me to have to repurchase all of them again just to get the same sequence but with 64 channels instead of 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back