Vixen 3.4 Update 3 Now Available

jchuchla

Supporting Member
This is a bugfix maintenance release that resolves a handful of bugs users have been reporting. It's considered a safe upgrade.

** Bug
* [VIX-1006] - Open dmx doesn't work on Windows 8 and 10 on 64 build
* [VIX-2238] - If the preview viewer window is minimized when it is closed, then it will restore to a very small toolbar in the upper left corner instead of it's last size.
* [VIX-2239] - If an effect fails to render, it can cause the rest of the effect not to play in the same sample interval because it throws an unhandled exception in the core engine.
* [VIX-2252] - Unhandled exception on startup
* [VIX-2262] - Snow build up is not linked to the snowflake intensity curve.
* [VIX-2263] - Meteor ground level is not linked to the Meteor intensity curve.

** Improvement
* [VIX-2190] - Alternating Default Colors/Icon
* [VIX-2232] - Add the ability to sort elements under a group in the Display setup.

cool another update ,,but i will keep the version 2 for now as my show has been running for 3 week flawless and i dont want to risk anything so close to Christmas keep the good work
cheer and Joyeix Noel

Very nice, but .......
I have just tested it, Windows 10, neither my dongle (open DMX), nor my interface (DMX pro) I get to run ..... I'm going crazy
Greetings from Germany Martin

Very nice, but .......
I have just tested it, Windows 10, neither my dongle (open DMX), nor my interface (DMX pro) I get to run ..... I'm going crazy
Greetings from Germany Martin

As you can see in the release notes, There were no changes to the DMX Pro module.

Your problem seems to be different than all the others. Though I can't tell what's going on in your system.

Back