We are on The Great Christmas Light Fight this year!

wait what.. a year ago this was filmed?! Holy crap.. bad enough getting one display done.. cannot imagine having to do it a year early =D

LOL.....I didn't do anything a year early. They filmed it last year, we had to wait a year to see it on TV. It only took about 6 weeks to get the display back up this year.

Holy Smokes! Now I am excited to see the episode.

I have never heard of a Mega Tree that collapses during the show on purpose. We usually struggle to keep the Mega Tree up. LOL

HAHA - you have no idea how happy your comment made me. I really wanted to make people think for a second "wait....is that supposed to happen?"....

I'll tell you, whenever I get a new crowd (that hasn't seen the show before) -- when the tree falls down....there is SILENCE....DEAD SILENCE...when it rebuilds the crowd goes NUTS!

When I get people that have seen the show before - then they start cheering when the tree collapses! LOL

Can't wait to see the collapse and rebuild. Mine collapsed once but it didn't rebuild itself :sad: Such a clever idea. Hope they talk about it on the show! Good luck

Just saw you guys. Looked awesome and definitely one of the more creative displays they have shown in a while and so far in this episode. Glad I tuned in tonight instead of skipping it.

Good Job. Seems all the winners are always the ones who can put out the most light,blow ups,and blow molds.
Anyways,your show was Great!!

I really like a couple items from your build. Specifically, I like the mini sticks you have all across the yard. Can you go into how those are constructed or what you're using?

Hey David,

Great show. I too enjoyed the theme and the ground steaks. Wow, it really looks like the ground moves. When u get a chance, I would love to know more details about mega tree. It looks like 16 strands at 50
Pixels per strand at 4” apart. Do I have that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!!
What's the spacing on the house matrix 3x3 or did you keep it all 2x2 nets?? And is that the boscoyo pixlairs scattered thru out the lawn??
More details on the elements, please!!

Congrats on being on the show. Loved the theatrical take on your Christmas show. I KNOW that had to take a ton of effort and time. Very well thought out and executed, and nice to have everyone in your family "on board" (groan...) [emoji4] I too really liked the effect all those pixel sticks had on the lawn. I may "borrow" that idea for my own lawn some day.

Back