wedding lights? and light string prices

I think they’re just white Christmas lights. They cost a bit more because the brides got to have them and … Well, where are you going to find Christmas lights in the middle of summer.

try again!! where are you going to fine christmas lights in the middle of summer cheap?

Your answer

In the past 2 weeks, I've bought 34 sets of mini christmas lights at a local retail store. The lights are 50 count, green wire and 120" from first light to the last light. I paid $1.06 each for these. Where you might ask? The local Dollar Store. They have multi colors, blue, red, wite, green, orange and I thinkg yellow. And cheap indoor 12' extension cords ( a buck fifty)

Im using them for the lettering of my Happy Holidays sign (soon to be added to the WIKI How to. If you cant find any locally and are intered, let me know.

The name of the store is Dollar Daze. Im located in Bay City, Michigan. Im not sure if the stores are across the country or just locally. You might also want to check the dollar or dollar plus stores in your area too.

I purchased lights from Lee West display

Not cheap $1 per string but most are commercial sets so 3000hrs life span.
wedding lights are just as cheap 50 lights =$around $3
They have LOTS of used lights with 1000 hours left on them 8- 50 light strings for around $8--so its $1 per 50 lights. NOTE these are used commercial lights w/ aprox 1000 hours left on them.
my purchase was $99 including shipping for 3500 lights.

Back