Wiki is needing fixed

Those are errors due to either the version of PHP or version of MySQL on the server. Eventually, when the errors become more severe, the Wiki will just die, so while you can, print out the information you want or "save" the information as PDF files on your computer.

I went through that experience myself with vBulletin, Wiki software, PHP and MySql. It's ugly.

I still use the wiki - it is a great set of documentation for many controllers that I have in my display. Would it be possible to fix the issues facing the wiki? [It's been a few years since I've played with MediaWiki, but I'd be willing to help with fixing the wiki issues if those in charge are interested.]

I can't log into the wiki to edit it - is it because I'm not a supporting member or is there some other reason?

The wiki requires a seperate log in account. There is no way to attach it to the forum accounts. I will make accounts for the both of you. I will utilize the same username you have but I would ask you PM me the email you want to use for the wiki account as well as the password. I can generate a password but then you would have to change it anyway.

Back