Wizards In Winter

Crazy as it may seem, by default youtube blocks access of videos to mobile devices, so its not a copyright issue.
To make it available, see here:

http://productforums.google.com/for...utube/how-to-use-youtube-features/lSdZejqD-hA

There are 2 types of people who post videos on YouTube, Those who have never had the copyright owner take over the settings of their videos,

And those how have spent hours trying to figure why one particular videos won't play on mobile devices, only to find out the original copyright holder is the one who is not allowing it, who are then continuously told they are doing it wrong when they try and get the word out.

There are 2 types of people who post videos on YouTube, Those who have never had the copyright owner take over the settings of their videos,

And those how have spent hours trying to figure why one particular videos won't play on mobile devices, only to find out the original copyright holder is the one who is not allowing it, who are then continuously told they are doing it wrong when they try and get the word out.

Haha! So true. I spent hours trying to find this secret setting only to eventually figure out it was the copyright holder who sets the permissions for their music. If YouTube detects a song that the holder doesn't want playable on mobile, then it won't play on mobile.

I like how you said it!

I was just starting to rebuild my Wiz sequence last night, I will have to check this out when I get back home tonight.

Steve:
When I try to pull this down I get an error that the file might have been deleted or moved.... Is the file still available on dropbox?
Thanks very much for making this file available.

Last edited:
Back