Wizzard Beat track . enjoy !

angus40

Supporting Member
Here is a polished track , it requires 4 rgb channels .

Unzip to your library folder .

create a work group with 4 rgb channels >> designated to universe 0

choose insert into sequence an effect from a library

click the first time tic of the first channel to place the tracks effects .

Cheers

Ok that is greatly appreciated. It will make doing that song so much easier. Any chance you take requests :biggrin2:

Depending on the song , the beat track is about 50% of the challenge.

the only thing that can complicate sequencing after getting a beat track done is creating custom effects .

Segments comes in very very handy for doing them .

Do you normally setup 4 bear tracks? If so how do you organize them?

You can create as many tracks as you like doing it manually as i did:)

Organize ? lol

I do not require beat tracks any longer , as I have solved audio-video> or audio -sequence timing using AE.

I can sequence the entire song in AE then export it to HLS.

I don't think any other sequencer has this capability .

This is sequenced completly in AE . With great thanks to Joe to make this possible .

You will notice that the effect does not change only the colors within .

again I think only HLS at current has this capability .

This is sequenced completly in AE . With great thanks to Joe to make this possible .

dont know what AE is either but do tell how this is done it picks up on the beat perfectly and i like the effects it chooses to incorporate

Wouldn't that be AAE:)

It looks cool but not having Adobe illustrator and not being able to draw anything more than technical diagrams I think it's way past me. Plus I don't see how it ties into the music.

You are funny :)

Ae is top shelf professional composition software !

Ludwig would cringe at your vision . lmao

currently :)
the geniuses over at xlights/nutcracker will generate something similar if there is enough interest.
i dont think i have heard anyone say anything about it though.. (not that i have any type of insider information - i dont) i just watch what is being asked and what they say about it.

looks great!,very impressive...
:) :)

currently :)
the geniuses over at xlights/nutcracker will generate something similar if there is enough interest.
i dont think i have heard anyone say anything about it though.. (not that i have any type of insider information - i dont) i just watch what is being asked and what they say about it.

looks great!,very impressive...
:) :)

You may like to have the image perfectly in sync with audio also .

I certainly do apologize. All i meant was the folks at xlights/nutcracker have a good team. And they come up with some really cool stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

wait What this was done with Adobe After Effects......i own the Premium edition of adobe suite....photoshop, illustrator,fireworks,dreamweaver, flash mx, after effects, bridge, and many more i think i purchased it for like 2,500 but it came with everything...sad part is its on my mac ...have we integrated mac into show computers yet?

...have we integrated mac into show computers yet?

Well yes and no. The xLights integration on the Mac seems solid so far. I've integrated HLS using winebottler and so far it seems to be working. If you want to try winebottler then PM me and I'll let you know what I've dove so far. In another week or so I'll post more on what I've done.

I certainly do apologize. All i meant was the folks at xlights/nutcracker have a good team. And they come up with some really cool stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

No need for apologies . i post nutcracker videos in their forums when i have effects created and related to ther application .

I have also posted a how to video there to show users how this is done with nutcracker/xlights.

I could not get the syncronization there however , but you can do image sequences with nutcracker also .

Also you are correct about their team of software developers , they paved the way for these types of effects.

Unfortunately I have very little experience with Xlights so I have not posted in that regard .

Richard

I would love to play this video to see what you are all talking about, but it keeps coming up "this video is private." Is there something that has to be done to see it?

Back