Works in Xlights but pixel shifted in Fpp

Carlos Javier

It my first year in this, when I run sequences from Xlights they work correctly, but if I run them rendered from fpp or Xlight Scheduler, the first two strips of the Mega tree show pixel from other strips, and there is an LED strip that does not light up an area in the middle too. I have checked the entire setup and it seems correct. It seems like a rendering issue, since running from Xlight works fine.
I use Esp32 modules with Wled connected by Wifi.
When I run the sequences directly from Xlight all works fine.

Thanks in advance

Probably not a render issue BECAUSE it works from xLights. It is likely a configuration issue of some sort - especially on FPP. xSchedule should be using the same config as xLights so that would be a little weird that it would work in one but not the other. OTOH, this really tells us the controller is quite likely the problem.

What is the version of all the software you are running? What is the controller setup? What does the config on FPP show? What is the config in xLights?

How many pixels are you pushing through wifi?

I don't know xLights but when you render do you also get an universe output file? This sounds like a universe setup issue. You don't have the FPP outputs set the same as your xLights. In Vixen you can request the universe output config be generated when you export a sequence. I then plug this file into my FPP and the universe outputs are the same. I had a problem at the beginning this year because I had a patching error and the outputs did not match. This solved the issue.

James Sherwood It is solved, it was my mistake since I was rendering and assumed that this action build the fseq file without the need to save. In other words, I was uploading the previous file to fpp.

Back