YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON JUDY PANCOAST'S NEW CHRISTMAS CD win it here at DIYC!!!

I'll Be Home For Christmas. It was one of my Mothers favorite. She used to listen to it over and over when I was in Viet Nam wishing I could be home that year. At least I did make it home.

I'll Be Home For Christmas. It was one of my Mothers favorite. She used to listen to it over and over when I was in Viet Nam wishing I could be home that year. At least I did make it home.

Ditto on that, it was my Mom's favorite when I was there.

Just thought you guys might like to hear some of the finished songs for the new CD. If you click here you will hear "Mrs. Santa Claus" and "Blessed be God" which are new. There is also the "The House on Christmas Street" remix. There's one other song on my ReverbNation profile, called "Daddy Sang" but it's a country song and not on the new CD. I hope you like the new songs. Please let me know!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/9820287

A Couple of my favorite carols...

In Dulci Jubilo is a favorite ... as is Bring a Torch . While they aren't carols you probably sing every year I'll bet you have at least heard the tunes.

Everyone may like to look at this site for music for 4-part caroling. It also has music for nearly any instrument to accompany your carolers.

Last edited:
I would love to hear Judy doing Wonderful Christmas Time!
As far as public domain, I would have to go with It came upon a midnight clear.

I love Silent Night especially when it is done in a duet

I never realized how many people liked that song till I saw this thread. WOW!

Helloooooo Everybody! Wow! Thanks for all the votes! So many different choices, but the winner here is Silent Night, which got more votes than any other song. Guess I'll have to do that one!
And now, I'm going to randomly scroll through these posts while I sing one verse of Rudolph to myself. Wherever I am when the song ends...that's the winner! Here goes!

Drum Roll Please!!!!!
And the winner is: THURRLE!

Please email me at judy (at) judypancoast.com so I can get the name you want Mrs. Claus to read from Santa's Book of Good Girls and Boys!

This is going to be the last thing I record, so if anyone else wants to get in on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, you can get the details here: http://judypancoast.com/tune_room_store.htm

Look for the Silver and Gold pre-order packages. It's a little expensive, but if you get the relatives to chip in it sure would make a great "Baby's First Christmas" gift that will be cherished for years to come!

Thanks everybody!

Back