SMS Messaging Application - Send SMS's to your Display

Updated first Post with latest install files and changes.

Have you thought about using the built in publishing wizard in Visual Studio , so when you make changes the user will be prompted to update when they launch the application and not have to do a uninstall/reinstall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about using the built in publishing wizard in Visual Studio , so when you make changes the user will be prompted to update when they launch the application and not have to do a uninstall/reinstall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't looked into that and didn't even know it could be done. I am actually new to programming and only stated a couple of years ago on the Vixen team. Before that I had no idea about Visual Studio or C# and next to no programming experience.

Thanks for the info and I may look at that next year.

Updated Messaging App to Version 3.5. This version has only be updated to ensure it works with the upcoming release of Vixen 3.5. See first post for Download link and details.

Just a reminder if you update to the latest Vixen 3.5 and you are using my SMS messaging app then you will need to update to my latest SMS Messaging version 3.5.

Remove the current one then install the latest, all settings will be kept so you don’t have to worries about recording them.

Lastest Version is in post one of this thread.

Re: Vixen Messaging Application - Email/SMS a message to your Matrix/Megatree

Hi,

I just installed Vixen Messaging 3.5 64bit but I still keep getting the message

"************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Vixen_Messaging.FormMain.LoadData()
at Vixen_Messaging.FormMain.FormMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Re: Vixen Messaging Application - Email/SMS a message to your Matrix/Megatree

Hi,

I just installed Vixen Messaging 3.5 64bit but I still keep getting the message

"************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Vixen_Messaging.FormMain.LoadData()
at Vixen_Messaging.FormMain.FormMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Hi, I assume from the name you are in the USA. I think this will be due to adding the scheduler last year and the USA date format is different to the format Australia (where I am) uses.

Should be an easy fix. Leave it with me and I will fix it up in the next few days.

UPDATED 1 May 19 - To Version 3.5.2 Update on first post to work with the latest Vixen Builds and Vixen 3.6 when released.

Back