How to check membership status?

jchuchla

Supporting Member
@Macrosill How do we check our membership status on this new platform? I've looked around and can't seem to find anywhere that indicates when I last paid the membership. I always intend to keep subscribing, but I know I've missed the date in the past. I just want to make sure I'm still current.

Select your name in the upper right,

then select "Account upgrades"

Purchased upgrades will identify the date your membership expires whether it be a 6 month or 1 year.

Macrosill

Consider adding a third option to send a donation to the cause.

I have no issue donating in addition to my annual membership when needed

Whoa..wait...3 months of $$ left to keep the site up and running? Just how much is needed to keep the site up for a year? Or maybe look for a lower cost host? I know a guy...

Purchased upgrades will identify the date your membership expires whether it be a 6 month or 1 year.
So, if you've let it lapse as I had apparently, it only shows the upgrade options and no mention that it's expired.

My membership has therefor been renewed.

For a few members, Macrosill may have to manually update your subscription. If you don't see your paid subscription update correctly after a few hours, let a Moderator know and we can bump a report to the boss.

@Aurbo99
Steve,

It might be a good idea to post the donation/paid membership instructions on the announcement that Macrosil put out. I had to dig around and found this post - with your answer and instructions.
Maybe a direct link to donation would help too. I'd hate to lose this incredible resource.

Eddy

I visit occasionally just to see what's up, or look up something. Sure would hate to not find it next time, Supporting Membership procured.

Back