Pixels from Ray and Paul

toy keeper

Supporting Member
Simple question for the group who have purchased from our friends Ray Wu and Paul Zang.
In the past I used DIYLED Express and each string came with a pigtail. Is that the case with the other venders? Planning on an order but also switching from DIY to xconnect so I'm going to need some pigtails just need to figure out how many.

With Ray, you can specify which type of connectors, if any, along with the length of the lead wire. I assume that Paul would be the same.

Yes, they can come with a pigtail. You can specify which type you want, and how long you want them.

The pixel strings would only come with connectors on them-not the pigtail to connect to the controller. Easy enough to buy/quote them separately although if you are having custom strings made, you could ask for them to be included.

The pixel strings would only come with connectors on them-not the pigtail to connect to the controller. Easy enough to buy/quote them separately although if you are having custom strings made, you could ask for them to be included.
Thank you, this is what I needed to know. at DIY LED they were included with the each string. I wasn't sure this was the case with the other venders, now I know to add that to my order accordingly.

I order from Paul Zhang my pixel strings I tell him I need 58 pixel string in black wire with say xconnect ends. He will send you a black string of 58 pixels with both ends being xconnect. I also ordered the pigtails seperate so as to have them for my controllers, also ordered pixels on a spool of 500 pixels, and added my own pigtails. Hope that helps you understand, you can get anyway you need them.

Back