Vixen 3 Module Data File question

Now on my 11th year using Vixen for our shows. I was curious if there is a way to see what "Picture's/Video's" (Located in the Picture and Video Data Folders in the Module Data Folders) were actually being used by 40 sequences without having to open each sequence and then manually searching each prop to see if I have a picture/video associated with it during the sequence. I was specifically trying to remove "picture" files (normally jpeg and png files) that we either tried during our sequencing or have replaced over the years with something different and are now no longer using that file with any sequence.

So to the Vixen guru's, is there a way to see what "Picture/Video" files I have in the Module Date File Folder that are actually actively being used by a Vixen Sequence or maybe an easier way to search a sequence to see what of either of those files are in the sequence without manually opening each sequence.

Thanks,

Jim

Currently there is not a good way to do this. I have thought about at times making a clean up utility, but it just has not made it to the top of my todo list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back