Austin, TX - Free to Good Home - Pixels and Pixabulbs

Haven't done any shows in several years. My son went into the Marines so can't help me put up lights and my wife won't let me get up on the roof anymore. We're about to make a long distance move and rather than pay to transport stuff I won't use, I'd rather give it away to someone who will.

I have a lot of pixabulbs and enough pixels to do a couple of 6' trees. Honestly don't remember exactly how many of each, but there's a storage bin full of pixels and the pixabulbs are still mounted on PVC frames for four windows, a door, and a huge picture window. Looking at old HolidayCoro orders, it's about 1450 8mm 2811 smart pixels and 350 pixabulbs from DIY LED Express.

I'm in north Austin, almost to Cedar Park. All you have to do is come pick them up. PM me for my address and we can work out a pickup time.

New at this I not sure how to PM. I will be in Blanco TX for a few days the first week of May. Will try to connect you then to see if you still have them.

UPDATE
Pixabulbs are taken.

Pixels are still available.

I also have several arches made with strips if anyone wants to take those.

I'm visiting Austin next week, i might be interested in loading up a suitcase full of stuff to bring back. What's left?

I'm visiting Austin next week, i might be interested in loading up a suitcase full of stuff to bring back. What's left?

I have the pixels and the LED strips in the PEX arches. There are probably too many pixels for a suitcase to hold. Right now most of them are in a large storage tub, but those are in plastic strips designed for two six-foot megatrees. The rest are in PVC conduit frames for windows and doors. I can remove them from the strips and the PVC to save some space, but you'll need a really big suitcase to hold them all.

The LED strips are in five 10-foot PEX tubes. I can pull them from the tubes and roll them up and they won't take up much space.

Back