Updated e-682 now Mega tree not working

newnatureboy

I used the prop plug and updated my E-682, to v5.03, now I can not get my Mega Tree to work. I am using all 16 out puts with 100 pixels each out put. now I am lost on how to do the universe count being on the E-682 for each 100X3=300 channels. then matching it on the Vixen 3 program. I did this on 3 other controllers and had to make very limited changes to the vixen 3 program number count. on this one I can not get it to work half way. no matter what i do. Can someone show me for the e-682 for 100 pixels per output, what the universe will be and on the vixen 3 what the program count be. I thought I figured this out last year but what i did last year is not working on this one. could it be the upgrade, I re-upgraded but still no luck.

Using 100 pixels per output that's 1,600 pixels and 4,800 channels, 10 universes. You will have to use unicast for that many universes. Here is how to setup the controller and Vixen. The channel count in Vixen should be 4,800.
Screen_A.jpg
Screen_B.png
Screen_C.png

thanks, I will try that, the way I was doing it, I was using 12 universes . I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes
When you patch the elements do 1 string at a time. On several occasions I have patched the whole tree and some elments didn't patch or patched in the wrong order. After doing 1 string at a time and verifying it patched I never had an issue since then.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Back