20W Flood RGB LED driver board (WS2811)

RobG

New version of my 20W RGB LED driver board is coming soon. The difference between old and new is addition of WS2811 decoder.

20W driver board will function just like it's little 10W brother, but will require 24V power supply.

See my wiki page for assembly instructions.

The price will also be higher (due to larger PCB.) Compared to 10W, 20W enclosure is about 3x more expensive, ~$15-$16.
LEDs are $3.75.
PCB with BOM (pre-assembled) will be $5.50, but I am also considering offering fully assembled boards, in which case the price would be ~$7.
Since there are several different types of 20W LEDs out there, LEDs will most likely be available as GB option to avoid problems.
The total cost of the flood (without the pigtail) will be about $25-$27

GB will start in mid July

20w-ws2811.jpg20w.jpg

Last edited:
GB will start in couple of days.

The price for PCB + BOM will be $5.50 (pre-assembled just like 10W version,) 20W LED chip will be $3.75

20w 10w.jpg

Last edited:
And was I reading it correctly we can get the housing TOO?
I don't think the housing, just the RBG lamp/chip itself. He wants to include it this time as there are different versions of the 20w chip, and wants to be sure a person gets the right one to work with his board.

Please post your requests on the green site.
LEDs are part of the package, unless you ask me to exclude them.

Last edited:
FYI, this guy sells 20W floods for $12 (5 for $60)
-- link removed --

Last edited:
Please check your inbox over at the green site.
I am ready to ship but missing few addresses and payments.

Not too late, I will start another GB (green site,) it will be mixed: 10W and 20W, so check back later today.

Back