5 pk Really Big lights for sale

Angela V

I have pallets of these lights available. Bought them from the previous owners of Really Big Lights. They are sitting in my warehouse ready to be shipped.

I did a full talk on modifying these lights at Lights Up Ohio and I think folks will be interested to know this.
But... you didn't give out a price !

Can you tell us if these will go back into production?

Also, most of us will be interested in the 'white' versions only.

I'm interested in some white depending upon the price. I bought a bunch of colors last January and wish they were all white.

Is it me or is it odd that the person was on this morning and has not replied to this post. How are you going to
sell anything with no price listed.

I am looking to sell them for around $60 a box. Shipping will be additional. If you are interested just shoot me your shipping zip code and I will find out the cost.

I didn't post the price because shipping will be different based on where you are located. These come in a pretty good sized package and more than likely will be shipped based on the DIM weight and not the actual shipping weight. But, ideally I am looking to sell them for around $60 a box. Shipping will be additional. If you are interested just shoot me your shipping zip code and I will find out the cost.

I didn't post the price because shipping will be different based on where you are located. These come in a pretty good sized package and more than likely will be shipped based on the DIM weight and not the actual shipping weight. But, ideally I am looking to sell them for around $60 a box. Shipping will be additional. If you are interested just shoot me your shipping zip code and I will find out the cost.

Are they the colored ones or are they all white. How about a ball park on the amount and type you have.
I could be in for a box or 2 of white.
Thanks.

Last edited:
So, to be very clear, how many lights are in a box?

That is almost double the retail cost last year. And Wal-Mart had them, knockoffs - they looked about the same inside and out, and for the same as price HD

Any idea what Wal-Mart called them? I want some more and don't want to miss out on this chance even though the pricing is a LOT more than I want to pay unless I am confident I can get something close elsewhere.

You know... if this community and the other site don't buy these, they will have a hard time selling them all.
Any idea what Wal-Mart called them? I want some more and don't want to miss out on this chance even though the pricing is a LOT more than I want to pay unless I am confident I can get something close elsewhere.

Back