5 pk Really Big lights for sale

Hey Angela, tried sending a PM but doesn't look like its going through. Can you PM me what the cost would be for 5 boxes of multi to zip 80227. Thanks!

Anybody here anything more on this?
Angela V's profile shows recent login but no activity.
I wonder the price she got per bulb for all of the last stock. She may have gotten hosed expecting to be able to sell at retail prices. Good luck to her.

I wonder the price she got per bulb for all of the last stock. She may have gotten hosed expecting to be able to sell at retail prices. Good luck to her.

She sent me this yesterday:

Thanks so much for your interest. However, the lights are $60 w\shipping for a 5 pack.

I just don’t care to spend that kind of money on them. Has anyone confirmed they have some and are even shipping them and that this isn’t an elaborate scam?

We didn't get hosed. We feel like we gave the manufacturer a fair price for the bulbs since they were needing to liquefy their inventory. The bulbs are selling quite well. Sold 43 sets on Amazon in the last 30 days. We are down to 40 or so boxes of 5pk of White. bulbs.

I have pallets of these lights available. Bought them from the previous owners of Really Big Lights. They are sitting in my warehouse ready to be shipped.

Do you still have some for sale ?
If so how much per box of 5 ?
I need three boxes.
Thnx
Borg

Understandable. However, to ship these suckers is expensive.

There is really no way to compact them down. So, that is part of the pricing. If anyone lives in Charlotte, NC and wants to come pick them up they are $6 each.

There is really no way to compact them down. So, that is part of the pricing. If anyone lives in Charlotte, NC and wants to come pick them up they are $6 each.

Wait, is that $6 per 5-pack or $6 per bulb.

Your answer may cause a traffic jam as hobbyists flock to you.

Angela,

Have you looked into shipping by BUS? That is what some of us hobbyists have found to be the most economical way to ship these

Back