8 channel vixen 2.1 sequences please?

That's what we had last year.
Let me see if I can get my 2009 sequences together. Do you have an email address to send them to?

Could I get a copy of them as well? I'm just setting my system up and using an 8 channel Kit74.
Thanks for the help.

That's what we had last year.
Let me see if I can get my 2009 sequences together. Do you have an email address to send them to?

TXAG,

I PM'ed you yesterday, well I think I did anyway. It is not showing in my sent box, so not sure. Did you get it?

I have a modded lights and sounds of Christmas box and was looking for any 8channel sequences you might have. Wondering if you ever found yours from last year or not, and if you were willing to share them, Hasn't been too easy making some sequences so far and I am running out of time for this year, and I think the neighbors would like some new songs. LOL

I am sorry to bug you again if you did get the message yesterday, like I said, I am not sue if it went through, cuz it is not showing in my sent box.

I can send you my email if you like.

Merry Christmas All

(Hoping to go with alot more next year, have to learn to sequence before then though)

Last edited:
TXAG,

I PM'ed you yesterday, well I think I did anyway. It is not showing in my sent box, so not sure. Did you get it?

Hey Romeo - welcome to DIYC!

By default messages sent are not saved - check your preferences in the 'User CP' tab.

Thanks Budude, I didn't realize that. I guess I will just wait and see then.

This is a great place to be. I have read alot on this forum. I don't know if I like this feeling I have about going crazy with lights. :p Well, of course I like the feeling, but will the wife?

My problem is I live in Buffalo, so it is cold to be putting up and taking down lights. Well it's always fun putting them up, but taking them down in January, not so fun. LOL If it was 60 or 70, heck I'd be happy with 40 taking them down wouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:
...heck I'd be happy with 40 taking them down wouldn't be too bad.

If I took my lights down in mid-January, that's about what it would be here, although it'd have a minus sign in front of the 40... :rolleyes:

Welcome to DIYC, romeo. Glad to have you!

I know this is an extremely old post, but if you guys still have any of those sequences they'd be greatly appreciated...

Guys, I have a Rennard SS24 running Vixen 2.1. I have finally been able to roughly put one sequence barely together. Fo sake of time I want to download several sequences from someone willing to share, untill I get some programmed myself. Can anyone help me?
-ted

It's been a while but I found them on an old storage drive. Attached in .zip

Attachments

• 2010 Sequences.zip
    452.1 KB · Views: 40
Back