Buffer/line driver - null pixel without pixel

Is this thread still ongoing or is there another way to purchase ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you unable to get the Google doc to work for you?

Yes I put my name on it and all but haven’t heard anything. But thanks to pmiller , when I visited him he hooked me up so I am good have plenty now . Guess I should try to remove my name now . Thanks

Yes I put my name on it and all but haven’t heard anything. But thanks to pmiller , when I visited him he hooked me up so I am good have plenty now . Guess I should try to remove my name now . Thanks

Ha, good! I sent a PM to RobG after I put my name on the list, but seems like it was still about a week before he "processed my order".

Hi, drivers are still available, but I rarely check the list. If you put your name on it, expect email from me in the next few days.

Hi Rob,

Just wanted to let you know I got the 40 you sent to me in Vancouver BC...
Tries to send you a private message but your mail box is full here...

Bob

The most common way to combat effects of cable capacitance (and other issues) and improve signal quality is to use null pixel.
That means you have to make sure you add all those null pixels to your sequence.
The better solution I think would be to create a small buffer/line driver board which could be used instead of null pixel.
The good thing about it is that it will work with any pixel protocol, will be transparent to the sequence, and will work with any voltage.

View attachment 36834

Here is the wiki page.
And how to waterproof.

Note:

I will not be selling them on Tindie, you can get them directly from me using sign up sheet #5

In stock.

Hi @RobG, I tried to respond to your PM, but it says your mailbox has exceeded capacity. Let me know if there is a better way to reach you or when clear. Cheers

NICK

Back