Cable Ties

Normally you can get 100 4" or 8" for around $1-$2 (Harbor Freight, sometimes Home Depot). But to get 1,000 for 75 cents is an excellent deal! And how long do you need to zip tie a light or boscoyo strip around a 1/2" PVC pip or to even smaller wire frame? 4" is great for most applications... unless you're tying pipes together or larger things.

Thanks for letting me know of my mistake. I have edited my post to 1000.

Yes they are short but sometimes that is just what the Dr. Ordered. Especially on strips.:thup:

Well don't I feel stupid! I got my order in today and each bag has 1 cable tie in it. .75 cents each.
If you have not ordered these DON'T. Not a deal at all.
I'll contact Monoprice Monday to let them Know How many ways I feel this is wrong, misleading at best.

I have sent a email and will see how they respond.
I've learned my lesson tho, I will never post anything else like this until I receive mine first.
Please except my apologies. I had no idea it was for 1 tie wrap. I originally thought it was for 100 which made sense.
Live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I once saw a smoke absorber with a built-in light. It must have been the light that added to its cost.
FF7347C2-B66E-48A8-8A31-C5A7C45A30E3.jpg

Not really a great deal :huh:

Wow, unbelievable... Mono-stick-it-to-you! Seems as though they have changed the link to say and show something other than the original baggie filled with 1,000 zip ties, because it's not what I remember seeing originally! I have about 10,000 zip ties so I didn't need any of these, but I would be pissed!

EDIT: I found the picture of the baggie - it's still there as the secondary picture and shows QTY: 1000. So hopefully you get what they show on the website!

Received my order today. I placed an order for 2 and received 2 bags with 1 tie each.

Call customer service explain what I had ordered and they told me it was a mistake from there order fulfillment department and issued a RMA number. Once the new order is ready to ship I am to receive an email with the tracking information.

I did confirm with him that these are packets of 1000 ties. I will let you know what happens, stay tune.

I called also and received the same info and yes it is 1000.
But now I don't know what to do with this thread. I have edited it 3 times now.
Guess I'll see what they do before editing again.:wacko::wacko:

Received my replacements and again 2 zip ties. Called back to customer service, they have created yet another RMA (which I have not received via email yet) and according to John the customer rep that was helping me told me he would go down to order fulfillment and make sure it was going to by 2 bags of 1000.

I doubt they will ever get it right but I have my hopes. If not only 997 more calls to customer service.:eek:mg::lol:

Got my replacements and got the same 1 cable tie per bag also. Did the same and they said they will send out replacements, again.
I called back and talked to someone else. When he brought the item up he said it was 1 each. I ask if he saw the picture of the bag that said
1000 on it and he said yes. Yes that's wrong it is single tie. He said he would talk to someone about removing that picture from item.
When I ask what they were going to do about it he just said they don't sell bags of 1000.
So... when I get my next shipment of 1 per bag I intend to call back and ask for a refund and will be glad to sent back
the bags of single ties. GOOD GRIEF!!
Again, I am sorry for my part in this. Live and learn.

OK, 1 question...

Except for those really large cable ties (21 inches or better), who the heck sells 1 cable tie at a time? Especially at $1.50 a piece normal price!

Back