Cable Ties

OK, 1 question...

Except for those really large cable ties (21 inches or better), who the heck sells 1 cable tie at a time? Especially at $1.50 a piece normal price!

Maybe it’s because they call them “Cable Management Clips”. With that title (and price) they should be marketing them to NASA!

I guess if you got $260. For the Monoprice Maker 3d printer you can afford a buck fifty for a cable management clip.
That title always bothered me but now it makes sense, it is a tie for a cable on the printer.
Like I told the guy I talked to, the online item shows 2 pics, 1 with about a dozen ties and the other with a bag of 1000. Very misleading, and he agreed. His only response was they don't sell bags of 1000 and that he would let someone know about the misleading pics.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That title always bothered me but now it makes sense, it is a tie for a cable on the printer.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Me too.

Received an email today (Below) with a refund of the purchase price of the items minus shipping, I email them back about the shipping cost.

"Thank you for contacting Monoprice. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I just want to inform you that we have the product description and picture showed on our
website is a mistake, it shows qty of 1000 per bag for the item 15921, when in fact there is 1 per bag. We cannot issue you a replacement because you will receive the same amount of 1 not 1000."

I guess the old saying is true " If it looks to good to be true, then it most likely is".

I got the same email with refund. Those 8 cable ties are the most expensive cable ties I have ever bought, lol.
Not having my glasses on, originally I thought it was 100. Buck fifty for 100 Ok, half price even better, ordered 4.
Didn't really need 4000 but needed more than 4,lol.

Back