Carousel Build

Any brand will work well. Garage door openers are said not to be good for continuous use, from what I've heard. Nice display, btw!

Wiper motor. I use them for almost all of my projects. Cheap,(I think he means free here) great tourque even at low voltage and a work horse.

Of course, cenote, Aproct and I can't drive any of our vehicles in the rain now that Dano has wiper motors for all his props...

Jeff

Any brand will work well. Garage door openers are said not to be good for continuous use, from what I've heard. Nice display, btw!

A Garage door openers runs about 3-4 min and shuts down. now I am searching for that cheap/free wiper motor, thanks again for the idea.

Do a Google search for Halloween, props and wiper motor. These guy use a lot of motors and know the ones that are the easiest to mount and how to modify them for different speeds and torque.

If you balance the load, it hardly requires any power to move things.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I go to the local jung yard. They have them on a shelf - no fuss.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I’ve also seen them at local surplus stores. Good if you want them all the same. Plus you know that they’ve never wiped a window.

I know this is an old thread, but how did you put the slip ring on top of the post and still bolt the post topper on?

Back