Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I would be interested to hear how your experience goes with the import process. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.

I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
Again Thank you so very much.
Dave

Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.

I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
Again Thank you so very much.
Dave

Thanks, Boca

It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.

Last edited:
at 42:50 in that video with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, what effect did you use? Very cool stuff BTW.

Thanks, Boca

It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.

Thank you Sir.

Dave

I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?

I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?

Let me know what you want and I'll see if it's still viable (my profile has changed quite a bit, so I may not be able to export them in the new format).

Also, Jeff let me know he is trying to put together a place where we can upload our sequences to share. I'll certainly add to that once it's up and running. In the meantime, my songs from last and and this year are yours for the taking... Let me know if you want any. They are;

12 Pains of Xmas
Angels We Have Heard on High
Jingle Bell Rock
Santa Claus (parody of Panama by Van Halen)
Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix
Spirit of Xmas from Xmas Chronicles 2
Santa's coming to town (I'm embarrassed to say this but it's by Jojo Siewa)
A Traditional Christmas Song Mix (custom made)
A Disney Song Mix (custom made
80's Mix (custom made)
Count on Xmas
Merry Xmas to You (Sidewalk Prophets)
Selfish Elf
This is Me (Greatest Showman)
Disco Santa
Oh What a Glorious Night
Into the Unknown
Xmas Don't be Late
It's Xmas Time (parody of Sweet Caroline)

I'm new to the singing faces and am having a hard time figuring out the quickest way of doing it so I'll take anything that has singing faces just to get started! Thanks in advance!! Though I gotta say - I'm interested to see the 80's mix 😜

I'm new to the singing faces and am having a hard time figuring out the quickest way of doing it so I'll take anything that has singing faces just to get started! Thanks in advance!! Though I gotta say - I'm interested to see the 80's mix ��

Give me your email address and I'll send you the links to last years and this years show if ya want.

If you want to see the 80's mix, it's around minute 39 in last years video here

That's one heck of a show! Thanks a lot for sharing. I'm doing this at my pub for the local kids and unfortunately haven't had much time this year so this is a huge help! My email is fiddle.firkin@gmail.com and again thank you very much!!

Having trouble getting files to work, I get Error Occurred Extracting a sequence module file . I did get One to load and when I play the sequence there is nothing

Having trouble getting files to work, I get Error Occurred Extracting a sequence module file . I did get One to load and when I play the sequence there is nothing

Can you post the error logs so we can see if there is any indication in there as to the issue?

Can you post the error logs so we can see if there is any indication in there as to the issue?

Now I can import the Sequence but still get nothing. Do I use my display or do I need to make a new one
This is what I am trying to do I have a mega tree with 16 strands and the sequence I downloaded has a mega tree with 16 strands I would like to us

Also where do I save the mapping that I made

Thanks to all that trying to help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back