Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I forgot to mention that the wire between each one was too short, so I added about 1' of wire between each tube so I could spread them out more.

Merry Christmas All!

If you were able to use any of my sequences, I would love to see the video. Please post here.

I only managed to get one video this year though https://youtu.be/7aF561lIaog

I rearranged some things this year (so I could hang the singing trees above my garage), and was able to add "We 3 Kings" and "Hallelujah" thanks to you!

I won 1st overall in our community of 2000+ homes this year as well as the HOA Facebook favorite.

Next year I'm going to add more roof and house outline bulbs, 8 homemade c7 Coro Canes (or trees) to the lawn and maybe a small Pixabulb tree.

Thanks again,
Allen

While Disco Santa was original sequencing, only used the Lipsync from yours, I did use elements from your Light of Christmas along w/ the Lipsync for mine.

I figured I'd post this video back here since this is where it originated. This sequence started from Popo-B-Trippin and then went thru JeffU231 and then on to me. I then tweaked it out for my display and here's the results:

Everything is too large to email, as you also need to download my profile. Sequences and profiles are available for download in previous posts in this thread.

Everything is too large to email, as you also need to download my profile. Sequences and profiles are available for download in previous posts in this thread.

I am new here new to setting up lights so currently just trying to figure out Vixen. I downloaded the file but can not get it to work, I know its however I am doing it. Is there a step by step somewhere on how to import/export Vixen files and how all that works.

I am new here new to setting up lights so currently just trying to figure out Vixen. I downloaded the file but can not get it to work, I know its however I am doing it. Is there a step by step somewhere on how to import/export Vixen files and how all that works.

Sorry I am just now seeing this. Unfortunately I'm not proficient at loading in a profile as I've never done it. I believe there were some instructions somewhere in this thread.

I sent this to someone else. I think it’s mostly complete. It should at least get you started. There may be better ways but this one worked for me.

a) Once you download everything you need to setup a different profile for his layout and load that profile.

b) I removed all elements except the 4 singing tree elements
c) Create the 4 singing tree elements in your profile exactly ow he has the face elements ordered.
d) create a new sequence in your profile, load the music, load timing marks, save.
e) Load his profile (modified for only faces), load the sequence you want to move face info from, expand one face at a time, highlight the 8 channels for the whole song. Press CTRL+C to copy the data, close his profile.
f) load your profile, load the sequence, expand the face elements, position the cursor at beginning of first face element, press CTRL+V to paste the data. NOTE: yo may have to adjust the start to align with the music.
g) repeat for each of the remaining 3 faces.

Thought I would share this from Halloween last year. My first time doing our house. I did do a boat a year ago for Christmas, but no longer have the boat. We are in a condo during Christmas in Florida, however, not allowed to do this kind of show. Thanks to Jeffu and Chris (poppobtrippin) for all the help with the program. YES, I did make the faces similar to the other guy that is all over youtube, but only for the sake of time. The 4 songs I used at Halloween took several months to create, lipsync, and make all the props. I used a gopro for the video.......sucks at night. Anyone got a Canon 70D for sale?

curt

Last edited:
I would love to get some of those too. In particular, I'd like to get your Xmas Can Can lipsync since that has a lot of mouth movements and would save me a TON of time if I don't have to recreate all those timing marks and phoneme effects :biggrin:

That sequence link is on the 2nd page of this thread... however, I've noticed that when I open a lot of my older sequences in the latest versions of Vixen, all of the singing tree parts are gone. So I honestly have no idea if it'll work for you or not.

sequences that have been shared already in the new fancy export format?

I have not exported any in the new format, but am certainly willing to if anybody ones a particular one.

With that being said, I just discovered the new export feature doesn't seem to be working in either the DB I'm using or 3.6u3. I'll submit a ticket to see if they can figure out what's going on.

I have not exported any in the new format, but am certainly willing to if anybody ones a particular one.

With that being said, I just discovered the new export feature doesn't seem to be working in either the DB I'm using or 3.6u3. I'll submit a ticket to see if they can figure out what's going on.

I for one would be interested in trying to import your sequences, you have great stuff and would give me a rest head start on the singing trees I’m adding this year.

Thanks for your generosity!!

I for one would be interested in trying to import your sequences, you have great stuff and would give me a rest head start on the singing trees I’m adding this year.

Thanks for your generosity!!

I've submitted a ticket... hopefully we'll have an answer shortly.

Let me know which sequences you're interested in and I will export them in the new format when I/we get it working.

Back