Holidaycoro vs. Boscoyo

Any pictures?
I had mine lasered out of 1/4 plate steel, along with a 270 pixel star for $200. I dont think either of these will ever fail. Was too expensive to ship a 36" star to Alaska. I actually saved money. If anyone wants the star .dxf file I have it available. It is not exactly like the HC star, the pixels do not curve, they are evenly spaced. That said, I do not notice a difference, and the metal star will last far longer than cheap coro.

Wow. that star is impressive. How much does that beast weigh?

Star itself is 18Awg Aluminum, about a pound. the weight is in the 270 pixels, maybe 8-10 lbs. I am out of town working for the next 2 weeks, an accurate weight will have to wait till I get back.

While HolidayCoro didn't invent the pixel strip, we did invent the 3 hole splice that all the vendors use and we left it in when we developed Extreme Strip. It also comes in three colors - green, white and black. You can purchase exactly how much you need, not 500 or 1000 ft and it is the same or nearly the same price. Plus, it is just better quality. See this video:

https://youtu.be/RD3vaYMT2Mk

I have had ZERO problems with Holiday Coro, good products, fast shipping. Had my topper and strips in the Chicago winter weather for the last 3 years, NO signs of degradation at all

Here's the deal.

DON'T buy the chinese strips. Crap, and no support.

Buy one of the two American strips. Lots and lots of folks use and enjoy both.

It's really a vendor choice, not a product choice.

Back